Google Assistant is a great benefit to many people. It can offer a lot of features and can help individuals with many different aspects of their lives.
This is very important to consider when you want to expand your horizons. Remember that the right tools and forms of technology can help you to become much more productive and to increase the value that you provide to yourself and to society in general.
Google Assistant can do plenty of things but it can also make you laugh in several ways. It can serve as a way to make parties a little more lively if you know what you are doing.
Start with Jokes
For starters, you can ask it to tell you a joke. Or you can ask it to sing a song. You can even have a conversation with it, just like you would with a real-life assistant.
You can mainly use Google Assistant to control your smart devices, like your lights or your thermostat. You can even use it to order food or groceries. Pretty handy, right?
Have More Fun By Being Creative
But If you’re looking for a way to make your day a little bit more fun, why not try out some fun things to ask Google Assistant? There are tons of hilarious commands you can try asking Google Assistant.
Whether you’re looking for a laugh or just want to test out Google Assistant’s comedic chops, these commands are sure to get you smiling. So the next time you find yourself bored or stuck in a meeting, why not give one of these commands a try? You might be surprised at how much fun you can have with your digital assistant.
Here are some of my favorite questions to ask Google Assistant:
- “Hey Google, What’s your favorite animal?”
- “Hey Google, Can you sing ‘Happy Birthday’ for me?”
- “Hey Google, What’s your best pickup line?”
- “Hey Google, What’s your ideal vacation destination?”
- “Hey Google, Do you wish you were a human?”
- “Hey Google, Who is your first love?”
- “Hey Google, Do you think I am a good person?”
- “Hey Google, Do I sleepwalk?”
- “Hey Google, How many times do I go to the fridge in a day?”
- “Hey Google, tell me a joke.”
- “Hey Google, make me a sandwich.”
- “Hey Google, sing a song.”
- “Hey Google, show me a magic trick.”
- “Hey Google, do a barrel roll!
Oh, you are not sure how to do this with Google Assistant?
First, make sure that your Google Assistant is enabled on your phone. You can do this by entering your settings and scrolling down to “Google Assistant.”
Once you’ve enabled it, open up the Google Assistant app and press the blue button in the middle that says “Start.”
You’ll then be asked to allow some permissions, and after you’ve granted those, you’re ready to go!
Google Assistants are handy in our day-to-day lives and it makes us think they are a part of us. We are used to asking questions like “Set reminder for 4 PM”
In addition to the everyday dull questions, you can ask your Google assistant these fun and witty questions.